I would like to begin by thanking you for visiting my web page, and for having an interest in knowing more about me as a dentist.
I hope that you find the information below helpful and fulfilling to what you seek, and that you'll book an appointment for consultation or treatment as soon as you're done reading.
Here's some information about my background:
- DDS (Doctor of Dental Surgery) 2004, V.Good, from Ajman University of Science & Technology, United Arab Emirates.
- Msc. Specialist in Laser Dentistry, 2008, from Aachen University RWTH, Germany.
- Experst Laser trainer and academic advisor.
- Co-founder & faculty of SULTARC.
- Clinical practitioner of advanced laser & cosmatic dentistry.
- Active in the field of public awareness & education (schools, colleges, companies... etc)
Beside working at a dental clinic in Sharjah, I'm also a lecturer at the Sharjah University Laser Training and Research Center, on such topics as:
- Basic Physics of Laser
- Laser Safety in Practice
- Hands-on in Vitro Training (Hard Tissue)
Furthermore, the treatments or the dental procedures I currently perform at the clinic are as follows:
- Root canal treatment
- Access and infections
- Periodontal treatment
- Dental Caries removal and fillings
- Gum contouring
- Gum depigmentation
- Lip repositioning to treat gummy smile
Last but not least, this amazing laser technology which I'm an expert in, has long been embraced by the medical community because of its ability to control concentrated light beams with pinpoint accuracy, resulting in minimal tissue damage, less pain and discomfort, and much faster healing and recovery time.